Mayoral 10091 Girl Rose Tights
- Clearpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks, in accordance with the relevant Payment Schedule.
- All orders are subject to Clearpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Clearpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 7.2.
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 7.2(c).
- You can make repayments to Clearpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Clearpay will automatically process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply (“Late Fees”) an initial £6 late fee will be payable for the costs we incur as a result of your late payment, and a further £6 if a payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below £24, a maximum of one £6 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of £24 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the Original Order Value or £36, whichever is less. Our Late Fees represent the costs we will incur as a result of your failure to make payment when due, but we limit these fees as a concession to you.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible. Please click here for more information regarding customers in financial difficulties.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the Retailer where you make the purchase.
- If you purchase goods from an authorised Retailer outside the UK we draw your attention to clause 4.4 of these terms.
Last Update: 27/01/2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CARD PRE-AUTHORISATIONS:
As part of our approval process and our assessment as to whether or not you can fulfil your obligation to make future payments to Clearpay according to the relevant Payment Schedule, we may conduct a pre-authorisation of your Nominated Payment Source. This may involve placing funds in the account linked to your Nominated Payment Source on hold each time you make an online purchase or add a new Card to your Clearpay Account. For online purchases, we immediately instruct your bank to void this pre-authorisation transaction. No funds are received by Clearpay during this process. We cannot guarantee the time it takes for your bank to process this action by us and make your funds available.
PLEASE NOTE: In most circumstances, relevant banks will void a pre-authorisation transaction within a few hours of the pre-authorisation transaction being conducted by Clearpay. However, in some instances, banks have taken up to fourteen (14) days to finalise this process. Unfortunately, we do not have any control or influence over the timing of your bank’s ability to finalise this process.